A Distinctive Difference in District #28
- Dennis will provide consistent representation for all residents in Oregon's Senate District #28.
- Dennis will promote the sustainable management for Oregon's incredible natural resources.
- Dennis will provide needed expertise for the critical analysis of taxpayer liabilities.
- Dennis will adhere to constitutional restrictions to prevent Federal and State regulatory over-reach.
- Dennis will encourage job growth through a healthy private-sector economy.
- Dennis will promote a sustainable public-sector economy — providing services while avoiding run-away spending.
- Dennis opposes the recently announced private Dam Removal Plan being sponsored by PacifiCorp.
- Dennis will curtail needless government regulation, rules and other hindrances to private-sector businesses.